- Client to call upon arrival for a series of screening questions
- Client must wear mask at all times in the building
- Hand sanitizer to be applied upon arrival
- NO outside beverages or food to be brought into the building
- Staff members will wear gloves and masks during treatments
- Full sanitizing of each station will be done between treatments, including debit terminal, plexiglass and chairs.
- Controlled entrance and pre-screening of clients and staff members
- Files, buffers and pedicure paddles are disposable/one-time use
- Bathroom is disinfected after each use
- Clients are seated at least 6 ft apart
*At this time brow shaping, tinting, lash extensions, facials, face waxing and microblading are prohibited by the government
* Masks are mandatory in spas and salons and all indoor establishments as of July 13, 2020 as mandated by the City of Waterloo.